We send a warm greeting with the hope that both you and your family are well.
We write today to share the protocols and preventive measures which have been implemented in the condominium and its common areas, in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic:
- We have implemented a requirement of all persons to use a face mask or sanitary filter when entering the Reception areas and common areas. Security Personnel will verify and insure compliance of the use of masks.
- Clear plastic screens were placed in all the desk areas used for customer service: Reception; Concierge; Administrative office.
- Automatic paper and soap dispensers for hands have been installed for use in: gym bathrooms, employee dining room and security booth.
All the public bathrooms of the condominium have these same accessories.
- Sanitizing mats were placed in two of the lobby entrances, and the basement entrances to the Reception area.
- Since the reopening of the gyms, the mechanics of its use have been modified and adapted to allow better use of this area, with a goal of a safer environment for users.
We will continue monitoring this area for safety, and implementing changes that are necessary.
- On the pool terrace area there is only 50% of the furniture available, and it is placed so that a distance of 2m is kept between the furniture.
Residents are asked to come down to the pool terraces with their own towels in order to cover the beds and chairs when in use.
- There are sanitizing kits (antibacterial gel, sanitizing product, paper towels) available to users of the pool terrace.
Please request these kits from Security staff or Concierge.-
In addition, other preventative measures have been taken with our Personnel such as:
use of compulsory face masks,
regular and frequent hand washing,
limit the number of people in the employee dining room,
the use of staggered entrances.
We would like to especially take this opportunity to remind you that the use of face masks is mandatory by all persons when traveling through the common areas of the condominium. This includes the foyers next to all condos, elevators, and lobby areas.
So far we have been fortunate that we had no cases of Covid-19 among residents and staff in Tower 2.
Our goal is to keep it that way.
We will continue to implement more measures and protocols consistent with the best advice of public health experts, reinforcing the aforementioned, all with the purpose of having the safest and healthiest environment possible in our residential community.
Your understanding and cooperation is VERY important on these issues.